Who can create a zDoc template?
Anyone can create zDoc templates
zDoc templates are available under all plans see - plan details.
What is a zDoc template?
zDoc templates allow you reuse the same structure and styles in numerous documents. Each template, though varying in format and layout, is essentially a pre-constructed document in which users can input their own information instead of having to repeatedly design the page themselves. With templates, you can dramatically reduce the time it takes to create a project plan and improve the quality and output of documentation.
There are two ways to create a zDoc template:
- You can create a new zDoc, insert the contents as necessary, then set the zDoc as a template.
- You can open an existing zDoc, modify it as needed, and then set the zDoc as a template.
What are the benefits of using zDoc templates?
- Helps ensure that the same critical points are addressed each time a zDoc involves a particular topic. This gives the network a consistent approach to delivering documentation.
- Saves time going over the same set of common key points. Network members instead focus solely on entering the information using the guidelines set by the templates.
- Networks can create documentation faster because they don’t have to spend time identifying and organizing common subject guidelines.