You may attach any file to a Task to help assigned resources complete the Task in a timely manner. Assignees may also attach a completed file to help catalog the work already done. You may either attach a file upon creating the task, or attach a file later.
To Attach a File to a New Task
- Create the Task (for more details, see Creating a Task).
- Click the Attachment button.
- Click either Upload a File if you are uploading a file from your computer, or Upload from Cloud if you are uploading a file from a cloud-based storage, e.g. Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Select the file you want to upload, then click Open to start uploading the file to the task.
- Once uploaded, you can see a preview of the attached file on the Assign a Task window.
To Attach a File to an Existing Task
To attach a file to an existing Task, follow the steps below.
- Open your Notebook, then click the Tasks tab at the top.
- Click the Task on the listing panel.
- Click the Upload a File button to open the Attachments window.
- On the Attachments window, click the Upload a File button, select the file you want to upload, then click Open to start uploading the file to the task.
- Once uploaded, you can see a preview of the attached file on the Attachments window.