Priority is a marker that can help those carrying out the Task to determine the importance of its completion. You may either set a priority upon creating the task, or set a priority later.
To Set Priority for a New Task
- Create the Task (for more details, see Creating a Task).
- By default, newly created Tasks are marked with no priority. You can change the priority from None to Low, Medium, or High.
- You should now see the Priority setting displayed on the Assign a Task window.
To Set or Change Priority for an Existing Task
- Open your Notebook, then click the Tasks tab at the top.
- Click the Task on the listing panel.
- Click the Priority button, which is located between the Date and Reminder buttons.
- You should now see the existing Priority setting change to the new one one.