An essential element in creating and managing a successful collaboration and innovation network is providing an easy method for people to find and sign up for your network.
To allow easy sign-up of new users to your Network, follow the steps below.
- Click Manage my Network from your Profile menu.
- On the Manage my Network page, click Network Settings, then Sign Up and Invitation.
- On the Sign Up & Invitation page, a link that takes your users directly to the Sign Up page for your Network is enabled by default. You can reset this link, and either set it to always be active or limit its effective duration to a given number of days.
- From this page, you can also limit the email domain from which new users can sign up form, enable or disable changing of email addresses by registered members, allow network members to invite team members to your network, and set the default Spaces to which all new members belong.
- After making your changes to each section, click the Save button to the right to save your changes to that section.