Reviewing a Publication can give the author a good indication about its value and which areas might need improvement. Publications can be reviewed on three different categories.
- Novelty and Impact
- Clarity and Content
- Work Quality
Publications can be reviewed anonymously. Depending on how much you like the Publication, you may give it a review from 1 to 5 stars, with 1 star being the lowest and 5 being the highest.
To review a Publication, follow the steps below.
- If you know the title of the Publication you want to review, enter it on the Search Bar on top, then press Enter on your keyboard to search for the publication. Otherwise, go to Discover, filter the content for Publications, then select the publication from the list.
- Click the Publication to open its Details page.
- Click the Rate tab (denoted by a Star icon) on the top right, next to the Comments tab.
- To rate the Publication, click the stars next to each review criteria.
- If you want your review to be anonymous, check the Anon Review box at the bottom of the review criteria.
- Optionally, you may enter your comment on the box below the Anon Review box and the review criteria.
- Click Publish to publish your review of the Publication.