Polls let you ask questions, solicit feedback, and decide on a direction. They provide you with a convenient tool to engage your network members in collective decision-making. Ask your questions, and your audience votes on their preferences.
You can create a poll by bringing down the Content Creation menu, then clicking Make a Poll.
Like all our Content Creation tools, you create your poll from a single, user-friendly form, which you can then share network-wide, with one or more spaces, and even with individual participants. You have the option to include reference material, attach any type of file, and allow either single or multiple answers.
Want to know why a respondent voted a certain way? Encourage them to comment. Who knows? Maybe a comment will point you in a new direction, allowing you to reformulate your proposal so that next time you put it up for a vote, it will gain enough traction.
Here are a few ways to use Polls in your network:
- Ask what would be a good topic for an event or meeting
- Get help choosing the best press release headline
- Ask for feedback on a proposed product or idea
- Give everyone a chance to vote on [fill in the blank]
- Encourage a vote and a comment