Posting is fun, but sometimes you don’t always say what you mean in a post. For instances like this, Edit and Delete is necessary.
- Begin by looking for the post that needs to be edited or deleted.
- If you are viewing the post from your Feed, you will need to first jump to the original post.
- At the bottom of your post, click the More Options button to reveal the Edit and Delete options.
- Deleting a post requires clicking the Delete option, then confirming the action.
- Choosing to Edit the Post will bring up a new window, where you can make all your changes.
- Select Save change(s) to save your changes to the post.