Posts lets you engage your network members in various ways:
- Social Posting - post about something you are proud of, how you are feeling, or just to let members in your Network know how you are doing.
- Post on an Idea. Make a post on someone’s Idea. Let them know if you have insights that might move the idea forward.
- Post on a Publication. Have something to add to someone’s Paper? Post about it directly on their Paper’s Comment page.
- Post on a Challenge. Have an Idea to accelerate a Challenge? Post it.
- Post on a Poll. Don’t just mindless take a poll. Share why you are voting a certain way.
- Post to a Space’s Channel. Zillable also provide numerous ways to post to select groups of people. Post to a Space’s Channel to target your audience to only members of that Space.
Wherever you see Comments, you can Post.
Posts may contain just text or may also include a file. Attach an image so others can see exactly what you are posting about. Posts may also contain emoji and emoticons. From any post, you can quickly view the poster’s profile by hovering the mouse over their profile picture.