An Open Space is a Space that has been upgraded to include Guest and Restricted Members.
Open Spaces can be set to Public so customers and clients can leave feedback and comments within the Space. The open information-sharing on Open spaces helps provide teams with valuable information.
Several ways to use Open Spaces:
- Brainstorm new ideas, solutions, and technology from anyone and everyone
- Allow co-creation with key customers, clients, partners, or associates
- As a feedback tool for customers and clients
- Engage customers through a Help Center Space to answer questions and provide instructions
- Collect reviews and ratings for a product or service to further enhance and improve it
- Promote your business through smart social networking where everyone is engaged and interested in your products and services
- Let the media and public know what you are doing
Once a Space is created, the Space Owner or Manager may request the Space to be designated as an Open Space. For more details, see Requesting an Open Space Upgrade.
An Open Space will be designated as such on Zillable to remind members that it is an Open Space.