Are Spaces available on all Plans?
Spaces are available to everyone.
Spaces are available on all plans see plan details.
A Space is central to collaboration with Network members. Within a Space, you can chat and collaborate with network members belonging to the Space.
There are three types of Spaces:
- Network-wide - a space open to all network members
- Open - a space open to all network members as well as Guest and Restricted accounts
- Private - an invitation from your administrator is required to join this unlisted space (in contrast to Network-wide and Open, which can be seen by network members). Content shared to a Private space can only be viewed by its members.
Spaces are made up of two main areas:
- Channel - This is where all the interactions in a Space occur. You can post a message or share an update, upload a file from your desktop or the cloud, create a poll, assign a task, and send, copy, and forward an email to members of the Space.
- Explore - This is where you can search content, e.g. ideas, publications, polls, boards, challenges, and inventions, introduced to the Space.
There are two options for posting content to a Space's Channel area:
- Write directly on the Message box at the top.
- Specify the space when posting content from the Actions option on the Network navigation menu at the top.
From a Space's Explore area, you can search for content, e.g. ideas, publications, polls, boards, challenges, and inventions, introduced to the Space. From here, you can also create a poll, post an idea, upload a document, publish an article, and post a challenge.
To know more about the activities you can perform in a Space's Channel and Explore areas, see Using Spaces.
To know more about managing your space, see Managing Spaces.
To know more about exploring the available content in a Space, see Exploring a Space.