Bookmarking a challenge is a good way to keep track of the Challenge. Bookmarked Challenges can be easily located in the designated Notebook.
To Bookmark a Challenge, follow the steps below.
- Go to Discover, then filter the list for Challenges.
- Position your mouse cursor over the Challenge you want to bookmark, then click the Bookmark button when it appears.
- You can also click the Bookmark button wherever it appears to bookmark a Challenge. For example, on the Challenge's Details page, look for the Bookmark button and click it to bookmark the challenge.
- Clicking the Bookmark button displays the Add this Item to a Book window. Either select an existing book to save the Challenge to from the list or create a new book by clicking the Create button (for more details, see Creating a Book).
- Click Bookmark to save the Challenge to the designated Book.