Your profile contains all the information that you want share with other members.
These information include the following:
- Your name
- Work phone number
- Mobile number
- Links to your social media pages
- Your location
You have complete control over what you share and how much you share.
Within your Profile page, you can quickly share all the Conversations, Ideas, Papers, Spaces, and Inventions that you have created.
Profile also gives you access to your Stats, which include:
- The number of times your Profile has been viewed
- The number of posts you have made
- The number of Ideas and Papers you have created
- The number of Inventions you have published
- The number of people following you
While viewing another member’s profile, you can choose to Bookmark or Share information from their profile.
- You can also choose to Share your information or content.
- Bookmarking a member’s profile will add them to your Notebook. You can then quickly go the member's profile from within your Notebook.
- You can quickly view another person’s profile by hovering the mouse over their profile picture from any post anywhere on your network.
- Profile viewing is prohibited in an Open Space
- Profile also contains your Activities, Portfolio (all the content you've created on your network), Expertise (or your Skills), your Resume, and Reviews.
Keep in mind that your Portfolio is uniquely tailored to you. Although you can view all the content you have created, whether shared or private, other network members viewing your Portfolio can only see your private content if you have specifically shared it with them.