Reviewing a Publication can give the author a good indication about its value and which areas might need improvement. Publications can be reviewed on three different categories.
- Novelty and Impact
- Clarity and Content
- Work Quality
Although publications can be reviewed anonymously, you may request network members to review your publication so that you will know in what areas it might need to be improved.
To request a review of your Publication, follow the steps below.
- Since all your publications are included in your portfolio, click Profile, then click the Portfolio tab.
- Since you are requesting a review of your publication, in all likelihood, your publication would be relatively new compared to all your other publications. Thus, it should appear among the first ones on the list. If not, and if your portfolio already contains many files, you may find it difficult to look for the publication you want to edit with a single glance. To narrow down your search, filter the content by Publications.
- Look for the publication you want to request a review of from the list.
- Click the title of the Publication to be reviewed to display its Details page.
- Click the Request Review button near the top right.
- On the Request a Review form, enter the name(s) of the person(s) you are requesting to review your Publication.
- Optionally, you may enter a message for your invited reviewers.
- Click Send to notify the invited members about your request for them to review your Publication.