Zillable gives you lots of control over your Alerts, including creating your own custom alerts.
- Custom alerts are notifications you set for certain topics, phrases or keywords that you want to track.
- Zillable will send you notifications when someone mentions a specific word or phrase that you want to track.
To set custom alerts, follow the steps below.
- Click Account Settings from the Profile Menu.
- On the Account Settings page, click the Preferences tab, then Alerts on the left sidebar.
- Enter the topics, phrases or keywords you want to track on the box.
- By default, all mentions of the topics, phrases or keywords you enter in Step 3 will be tracked. To customize these alerts, click the Custom Alerts button, then adjust the alert settings according to your requirements.
- Select the notification options next. By default, your alerts will be sent as separate and individual alerts via Zillable notifications in real-time. You may choose to get alerts via Zillable notifications or your registered email address on your network. You may also choose to get separate, individual alerts per mention or get all alerts in one email in real-time, or once a week, or once a day.
- Click Save.