Who can create a network?
Anyone can create a new private network.
Zillable has developed and designed an open-source collaboration network equipped with tools and features so organizations can maintain total control over key messages, members, and workspace collaboration.
Follow these steps to create your very own Network.
- Click Create a New Network from the Profile Menu.
NOTE: A new Network can only be created from your Zillable Public Account.
- Click Create a Network.
- On the Create a Free Collaboration Network window, enter your email address.
- Click Next.
- Enter your organization or team name. You may edit this later.
- Click Next.
- Enter your Zillable URL, then check if the URL is available by clicking Check Availability.
- If the URL is available, click Done. If not, repeat Step 7 until you get an available URL.
- Check your email Inbox for a confirmation message.
- Click the Activate & Set Password link on the email message to open a a new browser window where you can enter a password for your Network.
- Click Activate to let Zillable create your network.
That's all there is to it! Congratulations! You've created a new Network.
All Networks start with General and Random Spaces and all New members are automatically assigned to these Spaces.
|Tip: Using the same email address to register your private network accounts will allow you to switch between networks without having to login again.|