Network Access Logs provides a powerful tool for Network Owners and Administrators to view the activity, or lack thereof, of any member in their Network. Follow these steps to view the Access Logs for any member in your network.
A member's access log provides the following information:
- The date/time stamp of all login activity
- The application used to log in (Mobile, Web App, Desktop)
- The IP address of each login
- The location of each login
Follow these steps to reset a network member's password.
- Click Manage my Network from your Profile menu.
- On the Manage my Network page, click Manage, then Members.
- Search for the member whose access log you want to view, then click the arrow to the right of the member's network user role to reveal an expanded menu.
- Click Access Log.