Zillable builds analytics and insights right into your collaboration network.
Our collaboration, innovation and leadership analytics provides a quantifiable view into not only adoption but innovation effectiveness. With this visibility, organizations can establish data-driven goals and award key contributors and leaders.
Analytics also provides management with actionable intelligence to establish data-driven goals and initiatives for growth and profitability.
As an administrator, you can enable access to Zillable's Analytics feature for all Spaces, a group of Spaces, or a single Space.
To enable Analytics for Spaces, follow the steps below.
- Click Manage my Network from your Profile menu.
- On the Manage my Network page, click Analytics, then Space Analytics. To enable Analytics for all spaces, proceed to Step 3. To enable Analytics for specific Spaces, skip to Step 4.
- Click the Enable Analytics for all Spaces button to give all Spaces access to Zillable's Analytics feature. Skip to Step 5.
- Click the Enable Analytics for just these Spaces button, then enter the names of the Spaces to be given access to Zillable's Analytics feature.
- Select the appropriate option from the Who can view Space Analytics section. You can select from three options: 1) allow all Space members; 2) allow Space owners and Managers only; and 3) allow Network Admins only.
- Click Save.