Who has access to Notebook?
Notebook is available to all full members of your network.
Notebook is available under all plans - see plan details.
Notebook is the heart of all your interactions in your Network and Spaces. It allows you to keep track of important items, take notes and create all types of documents while gathering feedback from members of your Network. It is your very own electronic storage bin that can hold endless amounts of data.
Notebook is divided into these main areas:
- Content - Contains all your Books (folders), zDocs, Files, Ideas, Publications, Inventions, Challenges, Solutions, Polls and Drafts. All content default to this root directory when a Book is not selected at creation.
- Activity - Log of all your activities within your private network, including any Social Interactions of with your content, Updates and Posts that you've shared, and all the content that you are following.
- Starred - All Starred content will be listed in here.
- Boards - All Boards that you've created or are a manager of are listed here.
- Space - Any Space that you've created or are a manager of are listed here.
- Notes - All those ideas, and snippets of info that you want to remember but don't know where to put them. (Notes is a great place for a random thought to develop into the next great Idea)
- Tasks - All those work items that need to get done are listed here.
- Files - A collection of all files not directly created within Zillable - These include images.
- Contacts - Info for contacts outside your network, Groups, and Followers are all listed here.
- Templates - zDoc templates are contained within.
In some cases, you can interact directly with items in the Preview pane. For instance, editing a Note or Task.
If you want a larger viewing window while going through your Content, double-click on the content of interest to open a new details window.