A Publication is whatever you choose it to be - from an article to a spec sheet to an ebook. Publications help your network thrive and innovate through collaboration.
To create a publication, follow the steps below.
- From the Content Creation menu, click Publish an Article.
- Enter a headline for your article, then start typing your article on the box right below the Visual Editor, which you can use to format your article the way you would want it to appear to your audience.
- When you are done entering your article, add at least three (3) tags to help connect your article with other content available on your network.
- Click the Share button, then select the Spaces you want to share your article with on the Sharing window.
- Optionally, you may attach files and references, and add a banner and co-authors using the appropriate buttons at the bottom.
- Click Publish to create your publication. If you are not ready to share your publication yet, click Save. You can then go back to the publication from Discover at any time and fine-tune it until you are ready to share it with other network members.