From the Content Creation menu, you may quickly upload a paper that you have previously written, as long as it is a PDF file.
To upload your PDF publication, follow the steps below
- From the Content Creation menu, click Upload a Document.
- On the Upload a Document window, either drag the PDF file from your computer into the space where the PDF icon is, or click Select file to upload, select the file from your computer, then click Open to start uploading the file.
- Enter a title for the document, then click the Abstract button and enter an abstract for the publication.
- Enter at least three (3) tags to help connect your document to similar content on your network.
- Click the Share button, then select the Spaces you want to share your article with on the Sharing window.
- Optionally, you may attach files and references, and add a banner and co-authors using the appropriate buttons at the bottom.
- Click Publish to create your publication. If you are not ready to share your publication yet, click Save. You can then go back to the publication from Discover at any time and fine-tune it until you are ready to share it with other network members.