You are encouraged to keep all Publications on file. You never know when that Publication might be the basis for something wonderful and new, but if you need to delete a Publication, here’s how.
- Since all your publications are included in your portfolio, click Profile, then click the Portfolio tab.
- If your portfolio already contains many files, you may find it difficult to look for the publication you want to delete at a single glance. To narrow down your search, filter the content by Publications.
- Look for the publication you want to delete from the list.
- Click the title of the Publication to be deleted to display its Details page.
- Click the menu to the right of the Publication title, then select Manage, then Delete.
- Click OK on the confirmation message to delete the challenge.
NOTE: You can only delete Publications that either you authored or co-authored.