Who Can Build a Space?
Any full member of your network can build a Space.
Spaces are available on all plans see plan details.
Except for Restricted and Guest accounts, anyone who creates or joins a Zillable network may create a Space on that network.
Once you create or join a Network, you may start building a Space.
- Click the Create menu, then Build a Space.
- On the Build a Space window, enter a name, then a purpose for the Space.
- By default, access is set to Network, meaning all members/users can join the space. To make the Space private, check the Private box. This also removes the check from the Network box.
- By default, category for the space is set to General. Click the Category button to display the Select Categories box. Here, you can add more categories for the space, or remove the space from the General category.
- Click Done to close the Select Categories box.
- Back on the Build a Space window, click Create.
Once the Space is created, you automatically become its owner. You can then invite team members to your Space. Once a team member accepts your invitation to join your Space, you can add that team member as an admin for your Space.