Your Home Page is dynamically tailored to your interests and includes the latest activities of items, e.g people, ideas, and papers, you are following. Here, you can post, share, and get updates.
Your home page is private to you. Unlike other social network walls, people who view your profile do not see any of the things displayed on your home page.
On the top left of your homepage, you can see a Search bar. You can enter anything here to search for any mention of it on your network.
On the top right of your home page is a navigation bar with links back to your home page, your tools, direct messages and notifications or mailbox, content creation menu, support and blog, and your Profile menu.
Each of the links on the top navigation bar as well as the secondary navigation bar on the left are briefly explained below.
- Home Button - Return to your Homepage at any time by pressing the Home button
- Tools - Powerful, innovative tools designed to stimulate optimal ideation and teamwork.
- Discover: A revolutionary browser exhibiting the Spaces, Ideas, Papers, Challenges, Inventions, and Polls on your Network.
- Map: A visual representation of interconnected minds. Eureka happens when opportunities meet Map.
- Shop: Your network's virtual economy.
- Notebook: Your own digital journal. Remember everything that you ran into while browsing through your network with your Notebooks!
- Network Directory: Contains information on all your members.
- Analytics: Gain powerful insights on your network's health.
- Content Creation - Delve into creativity and draft materials on the spot! Anything that you can create in Zillable is here, including Updates, Notes, Polls, Ideas, Documents, Articles, Challenges, Inventions, and Spaces.
- Message Center - Contains direct messages from users and system notifications from your Network. Click the Inbox to access all the features of your Message Center.
- Support and Blog - Provide links to access In-App Help, Question Request Form, Support Center, and Zillable Blog.
- Profile Menu - Access your Profile and Account, set Preferences and Alerts, create a new network, access other resources, switch to other Networks, and if you are an Admin, manage your network.
- Secondary Destination Bar
- The Secondary menu bar provides links to your favorite destinations on your network, including:
- Quick Links
- Invite Team (Only available if enabled by network administrator)