Your home page is private to you and is dynamically tailored to your interests and includes the latest activities of content and people you are following. Here, you can post, share, and get updates.
On the top left of your homepage, you can see a Search bar. You can enter anything here to search for any mention of it on your network.
On the top right of your home page is a navigation bar with links back to your home page, your tools, direct messages and notifications or mailbox, content creation menu, support and blog, and your Profile menu.
Each of the links on the top navigation bar as well as the secondary navigation bar on the left are briefly explained below.
- Home Button - Return to your Homepage at any time by pressing the Home button
- Menu - Powerful, innovative tools designed to stimulate optimal ideation and teamwork.
- Discover: A revolutionary browser exhibiting the Spaces, Ideas, Papers, Challenges, Inventions, and Polls on your Network.
- Notebook: Your own digital journal. Remember everything that you ran into while browsing through your network with your Notebooks!
- Map: A visual representation of interconnected minds. Eureka happens when opportunities meet Map.
- People Directory: Contains information on all your members.
- Resource Center: Resource Center is used by Zillable to deliver relevant and important content and resources to optimize your performance
- Analytics: Gain powerful insights on your network's health.
- Shop: Your network's virtual economy.
- Create - Delve into creativity and draft materials on the spot! Anything that you can create in Zillable is here, including zDoc, Board, Space, Call, Notes, Tasks, Polls, Documents, Ideas, Articles, Challenges, and Inventions.
- Notifications - Contains direct messages from users and system notifications from your Network. Click the Inbox to access all the features of your Message Center.
- Profile Menu - Access your Profile and Account, set Preferences and Alerts, create a new network, access other resources, switch to other Networks, access In-App Help, Manage Apps, and if you are an Admin, manage your network.