Who can share a zDoc?
zDoc owner and collaborators can share annotations.
zDoc is available on all plans, see - plan details.
Sharing a zDoc can significantly increase its viewership. You can choose to share your zDoc to a Space or add it to Book. Both options will raise the exposure level of your zDoc.
Sharing to a Space
- Sharing to a private Space, will make the zDoc available for viewership to anyone within that private Space.
- Sharing your zDoc to a network-wide Space will make it viewable to any full member of your network and will allow network members to find your zDoc through Discover and through your profile.
- Sharing to a Space can either be done by clicking the Space icon, or through "Manage" within a zDoc's "more options"
Adding to a Book
- Adding to a private Book does not change the access level of your zDoc. It is still only viewable to you and your collaborators.
- Adding to a Shared Booked will allow any member of that Book to view your zDoc.
- Add a zDoc to a Book by clicking on the Book icon, or through "Manage" within a zDoc's "more options"
Viewers that wish to contribute to the zDoc must first be invited or request to join the zDoc.
That's all there is to it!