Your nonprofit organization does amazing things. Zillable wants to assist you on your dedication of service to others with a suite of easy-to-use collaboration and innovation tools.
The Zillable for Good program offers eligible organizations a free upgrade to our Collaboration plan for team networks of up to 100 members. For eligible networks above that size, we offer an 80% discount on all Zillable plans. To learn more about the features available on our plans, visit
Nonprofit network owners can submit an application directly from the team network you want to be on the Collaboration Plan. If you have not created a private collaboration network, please take a moment to create a team network:
When you’re ready, fill out the Zillable for Good Application at:
You'll be asked to provide your organization's legal name, location, website, and a brief description of what your organization is all about.
We welcome all nonprofit applicants with valid charitable status to our platform and services. In addition to charitable and non-profit status, your organization must meet following requirements:
- Is not a legislative or political activity organization;
- Is not a church, association of churches, or other religious or evangelical organization;
- Is not an organization that attempts to influence public opinion;
- Is not a hospital, organization involved with health insurance or group health plans, and related organizations;
- Does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, political affiliation or beliefs, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression; and
- Does not promote a particular religious affiliation, dogma, or doctrine as part of its mission or in exchange for its services (being affiliated with a religious organization is not in itself disqualifying).