Regardless of its size, the look and feel of your network is important. You can choose to keep it simple with predefined themes or go as crazy as your network wants to be.
Selecting a Theme
Zillable provides a number of color schemes to help quickly set your network theme to colors that work well together. However, you have the option to change the color of almost every aspect of your network's home page, from text to borders to menu items, the options and combinations are limitless. Use Themes to:
- Color-coordinate with your organization's brand
- Express your sense of personal style
- Highlight an event or celebration
- Highlight a specific agenda through color
Notice that you can choose between Presets (themes already designed), custom themes (unlimited color combination choices on certain elements of your network), or Detailed Customization (almost every element on your network can be changed.). If your choices just don't seem to work together well, you can always restart to a Preset Theme.
Customizing Your Logo
Your logo is an important element in your network's identification. You network logo appears at the login page as an identifier to your URL. When choosing a logo, consider the following:
- Use a PNG file with a transparent background
- Use a graphical logo or image rather than just text
- Leave some space around your icon
- Upload an image that is at least 100 pixels in width and 40 pixels in height.
Don’t underestimate the value of your network color and image. Setting a theme and logo that is in line with your brand is important in inspiring and engaging your network members.