Notes are little reminders to yourself or your team. Organized into private or shared Books, a note is a useful tool to keep track of the things you need to remember. Have a favorite link you want to read up on later? Create a note. Have a thought about something useful but not really sure how to formulate the Idea yet? Create a note and come back to it later. Notes provide an unlimited number of snippets of thoughts and ideas and just about anything you want to tuck away for later.
To create a note, follow the steps below.
- Click Notebook on the secondary navigation bar to open your Notebook, which defaults to Your Stuff and contains all the content that you have created and interacted with in your network, including Updates, Files, Ideas, Papers, Inventions, Challenges, Polls, Spaces as well as any Drafts that you have created.
- Click the Notes tab.
- Click the + button to open a new note panel on the right.
- Enter a title and a description for the note. You may include any text and attachments to the note, although this is not required.
- Optionally, you can create a book to store the note in. For instructions on how to do that, see To Create a Book.
- After adding the note to the book you created in Step 5, click Save.