Before everything else, and if you are a network owner or administrator, you need to set up your Zillable network's sign-up settings so that your teammates will find it easy to look for and invite themselves to your network on the Zillable.com home page. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Click the Profile menu on the top navigation bar.
- Click Manage My Network.
- Click Manage, then Sign Up & Invitation.
- Toggle the On button under the Sign Up Settings section, then check the Always box if you want to make the sign-up link always active. Otherwise, check the other box below, then enter the number of days the sign-up link will remain active.
- Click Save.
- Enter the email domains that can sign up to the network, then click Save.
At the minimum, you need to perform Steps 4-6 above, although you may also perform Step 6 below at this time if you want.
- Optionally, you may turn on the Do not allow registered members to change email address and Enable "Invite Team Members" for all network members buttons, set the default Spaces that new members will automatically become members of.
Aside from making it easy for your team members to join your network from the Zillable.com homepage, you may also manually invite team members to join your network. This is discussed in the next section.