Books help you keep your Notes and Bookmarks organized. Create Books for teams, projects, or ideas to help keep relevant information close at hand.
To create a new Book that you can use for storing a note, follow the steps below.
- Click Notebook on the secondary navigation bar to open your Notebook, which defaults to Your Stuff and contains all the content that you have created and interacted with in your network, including Updates, Files, Ideas, Papers, Inventions, Challenges, Polls, Spaces as well as any Drafts that you have created.
- Click the Notes tab.
- You will then need to create the note that you want to store in the Book. For instructions on how to do that, see Creating a Note.
- After creating the note, click the Add book icon.
- On the Add this Item to a Book window, enter a name for the book, then click Create.
- Click Done to add the note you created in Step 3 to the Book.
You can view all Books you created from your Quick Links.