Collaboration in your Zillable network occurs through Spaces. To add a space to your Zillable network, follow the steps below.
- Click the Create menu, then Build a Space.
- On the Build a Space window, enter a name, then a purpose for the space.
- By default, access is set to Network, meaning all members/users can join the space. To make the space private, check the Private box. This also removes the check from the Network box.
- By default, category for the space is set to General. Click the Category button to display the Select Categories box. Here, you can add more categories for the space, or remove the space from the General category.
- Click Done to close the Select Categories box.
- Back on the Build a Space window, click Create.