If you don't have a Zillable account yet, you need to sign up for one. You are required to set up your own private collaboration network during the signup process.
To sign up for a Zillable account, follow the steps below.
- Go to https://www.zillable.com.
- On the Zillable home page, click Create a collaboration network.
- Click Sign Up & Create your Network to open the Sign Up wizard.
- Enter your email address twice, then click Next.
- Enter the name for your network, then click Next.
- Enter your desired network URL, then click Check Availability. If the URL is already taken, enter another one until you get an available URL.
Note: Only letters, numbers, and dashes can be used for the network URL.
Wait for the email from Zillable notifying you that your network has been created. Once you get the notification, click the link on the email to activate your Zillable account, set up your password, and log on to your network. For more information, see Logging On to Your Zillable Account.
After logging on, you can start adding users to your network. For more information, see Adding a User to Your Zillable Network.