Who can create Board Maps?
Anyone can create a Board Map.
Exclusively available on the Enterprise plan.
Board Map helps you visualize all Boards that you have interacted with and how they are related.
To create Board Map, follow the steps below.
- Click Map on the Hamburger menu, then click the Board tab in the middle of the Map page.
- Alternatively, you can launch Board Map directly from a Board. To do this, click the Show More (...) menu on the Board's top right, then Show Board Workflow.
- By default, all Boards that you have created and any Boards that you have interacted with will appear as Nodes on the Board Map and are connected by Linkbots. You can create new Linkbots directly from the Board Map. You can learn more about Linkbots here.
- You can choose to add New Boards as Nodes to your Map, create new connections by using Linkbots, and toggle between Board titles and Board Owners.
- Additionally, you can choose to clear the Map and start from scratch.
- When you are done with your tweaks, click Save on the upper right hand corner.