Who can downgrade a paid plan?
Only Network Owners can downgrade to either a lower or the Free plan.
Network Owners may downgrade to either a lower or the Free plan any time from the Manage My Network page.
There are two options when downgrading from a Paid plan to the Basic (Free) Plan.
- You can downgrade to the Basic Plan immediately. If there is more than a day left until your renewal date, we will prorate the remaining balance on your account and hold it for your team as a credit. You can use that credit towards a reactivation of your paid subscription in the future.
- We can automatically downgrade you to the Basic plan at your next renewal date. Your subscription will remain active at its current level through the end of the billing period that you’ve already paid for.
Downgrading to the Free Plan also takes effect in case of an unsettled payment issue (see When a Payment Fails).
NOTE: Zillable does not offer refunds.
To downgrade to either a lower or the Free plan, follow the steps below.
- On the Profile Menu, click Manage My Network.
- On the Manage My Network menu, click Billing.
- On the Billing page, click the Downgrade button.
- Select the plan to downgrade to, then click Save.