A Map Legend feature is available to help you better understand Maps. To display the Map Legend, on the Map page, click the More Options menu on the right.
The Map Legends mention the following Map features.
- A solid line represents a system connection between two nodes based on tags.
- A dashed line represents user-created connection between two nodes.
- A orange solid line represents a forked node (forking an idea)
- The size of the Node represents the number of connection (i.e., bigger Nodes have more connections).
- Color-Nodes of the same color belong to same the Space.