Who can create Basic Linkbots?
Only Board Managers and Owners can create basic Linkbots.
Available on Collaboration or higher plans.
Linkbots allow Board managers and owners to link one Board to another so that a List and the corresponding Cards on that List are automatically copied to another Board. Whenever you add a new Card to the selected List, it is copied automatically over to the targeted List if you have a Linkbot running between them. You can also create a Linkbot to copy cards to and from Lists on the same Board.
To set up a basic Linkbot, follow the steps below.
- Jump to the Board of interest.
- Click the Board's More Options button, then click Add Linkbot.
- Enter a name for the Linkbot.
- By default, link type is set to From current board, which means that the link will be set up between the Board you are currently on to another Board on your network. To set up a link of this type, proceed to Step 5. Otherwise, skip to Step 6.
- Select the List on your current Board that will be the source of all cards to be moved, then select the other Board and List to move the cards to. Skip to Step 7.
- To set up the flow from another Board to the Board you are currently on, choose To current board, select the other Board and List which will be the source of the cards to be moved, then select the List on the Board you are on.
- Optionally, check the Scan existing content for matches box to run the Linkbot immediately after creating it.
- Click Create.
You can also create Advanced linkbots. To know more, see Creating an Advanced Linkbot.