On Boards, Cards represent Notes, Tasks, Or Content from your network. Any created Content, including Spaces and People, can be added to a List as a Card. Lists can have an infinite number of cards. Cards are moved between Lists as they make their way through your workflow.
To add a Task as a Card on a list, follow the steps below.
- Identify the list to which the new card will be added.
- Click the +Card button at the bottom of the list.
- Click Add Task.
- Enter a title and a description for the task, then click the Assignees icon.
- Select the members to be assigned to the task, then click Done.
- Click the Reminder icon, then Notify Me.
- Select a date for when a reminder email will be sent to you, then click Add.
- Select the Due Date icon, then click Set Date.
- Select the Priority Icon, then select from among the four options.
- Either select an existing notebook or create a new one to which the note will be added.
- Click Save.