Listbots allow Board managers and owners to automatically add new Cards to Lists without having to manually shift through all the content available on a network. Listbots are unique to each Board. You can choose to set up as many Listbots as you see necessary. To know more about Listbots, see About Listbots.
To set up advanced Listbot, follow the steps below.
- Jump to the Board of interest.
- Click the Board's More Options button, then click Add Listbot.
- Click the Advanced tab, then enter a name for the Listbot.
- Optionally, enter the keyword/s to be used when the Listbot starts searching for content within your network.
- Select the type of content you want the Listbot to fetch.
- Select the Categories and Spaces from which the content will be fetched, then define the frequency of the Listbot triggering
- Optionally, you may choose the Card to assign the List to, assign newly fetched Cards to a Board member, scan existing content for matches, and include duplicates.
- Click Create.
You can also create Basic listbots. To know more, see Creating a Basic Listbot.