As a Space owner or admin, aside from being able to add members to a Space, you may share your administrator privileges with other team members by adding another member as a Manager for your space. To add a Manager to your Space, follow the steps below.
- Click the More Options () icon on the top right of the Space.
- Click Manage Space.
- On the Space Admin page, click the Manage Members tab.
- Click the Add a Space Manager button.
- On the Add a Space Manager window, enter the username of the team member you want to add as a manager for the Space, then click the Make Admin button to save your changes.
- To add another team member as a Space manager, repeat Step 5. Otherwise, click the Close button on the top right to close the Add a Space Manager window.
Back on the Space Admin page, a team member's roles on the Space are seen on the right. Space Manager gets added to the newly-added Space manager's roles.