This Network Setup Wizard will guide you through the configuration of your own private collaboration network in three simple steps, namely:
Step 1: Create Categories and Spaces
Step 2: Choose Network Settings
Step 3: Invite Team
We recommend using this wizard to set up your first collaboration network with Zillable. Follow the instructions set forth in the wizard and you should be able to set up your network easily enough.
- Go to My Profile > Manage My Network > Network Settings > Network Setup Guide.
- The Network Setup Guide opens, and you will then see the three steps mentioned above. Click the Let's Get Started button.
- On the next window, you will see two options for setting up your network: Custom Setup and Quick Start Setup. If you choose Custom Setup, proceed to Step 4. Otherwise, skip to Step 6.
NOTE: We recommend that you choose the Quick Start Setup option as you will only need to select from preset templates. On the other hand, you can choose Custom Setup if you want to create your own categories and spaces.
- Click Create My Own Categories, enter the category name on the box, then click the +Category button to add the category to your network.
- Repeat Step 4 until you are satisfied with your setup, click I'm done creating my own categories, then Next Step. Proceed to Step 7.
- On the next window, a list of preset Categories and Spaces is displayed. Choose the Categories and Spaces you prefer adding to your network, then click Next.
Note: You need to edit the list of categories and spaces to add or remove anything from the list.
- On the Choose Network Settings window, enable/disable the available network features, then select a Theme for your network from the list. Click Next to continue.
- On the next window, choose either Large Team or Small Team to add members to your collaboration network. If you select Large Team, go to Step 9. Otherwise, skip to Step 10.
- On the Large Team page, enter your organization's email domain, click the Active Sign Up Page button, then click Next.
- On the Small Team page, enter the individual email addresses of those you want to invite to the network, separating each email address with a comma, then click Next.
- On the next page, click Save to deploy your network settings.
You have now set up and added members to your own private network.