Have a moment of inspiration while on the move? No matter what mobile OS you're using, Zillable has got you covered with our Android and iOS apps.
For Android users, the Zillable Android mobile app is the best way to stay within easy reach of your network even when you're out of the office.
|If you have an iOS mobile device, you may check out our Getting Started on iOS for iPhone and iPad Guide here.|
To get you started on the Zillable Android app:
- Download the Zillable Android app from Google Play.
- Enter your network URL on the blank space, then click Continue.
- Enter the same email and password combination you use to access your Zillable network on your desktop browser, then click Login.
- The app opens to your news feed.
- Enter a term on the Search bar at the top to search for its occurrence on the app.
- Click the Zillable icon on the top left to display your Notifications.
- Swipe from left to right to reveal your Direct Messages.
- Swipe from left to right again to reveal your Quick Links, which list all your Spaces. The number to the right of a Space's name indicates the new activities that have happened on the Space since your last visit.
- While the Quick Links panel is open, swipe from right to left to go back to Direct Messages and Notifications.
- Click the hamburger menu on the top right to reveal the Home, Discover, Notebook, Inbox, Profile, Account Settings, Network, and Support menus.
- If you have more than one network set up on your account, use the Network menu to jump between your networks.
- Tap the + button on the lower right and from any screen to reveal all the content you can create within your current subscription plan. By default, you can:
- Share an Update
- Write a Note
- Make a Poll
- Post an Idea
- Author a Publication
- Start a Challenge
- Submit an invention
- Build a space (if you are a network owner or administrator)
That's all there is to it. Take your network with you anywhere you go and never miss an update from network members.