You may search for content to add to your Map using the Map Search feature.
To open Map Search, follow the steps below.
- Click Map on the Hamburger menu.
- Click the Map Search button.
- Search for content using a set of words, specific words or phrases enclosed by in double quotes, or a subset of words, with each word divided by Or, e.g. idea OR innovation. You can also put a minus sign (-) before words you don't want to include in your search.
- You may also narrow down the results by category, space, type of content, date, and the person or persons who posted the content. You may leave the default filter as-is, thus allowing search through all categories, spaces, content types, dates, and members.
- Click Search.
- All content that meet the search criteria you entered in Step 2 above are then displayed on the left pane. You can then choose to select only certain content to map or you may map all content.
- To select content for mapping, click the box to the left of the content displayed on the left column, then click the Map button. To map all content, click the Map All button.