You may link isolated notes, tasks, people, or any published content, or nodes, on a Map at any time.
To manually connect nodes on a Map, follow the steps below.
- Click Map on the Hamburger menu.
- Look for the Nodes you want to connect to each other, then click them.
- Click the Node connection tool on the top bar.
- The Connection Tool window slides out from the right.
- Go back to your map, and select the Nodes you want to connect to each other. You may select as many Nodes as you want, but you can only connect them two at a time.
- Once you are done choosing the Nodes to connect to each other, click the Connect button on the Connection Tool window.
- On the window that appears, optionally enter the reason why you want to connect the Nodes, then click Connect.
You will then see the Nodes connected to each other back on your Map. Click the dotted line to know the reason they are together. This is particularly useful if you don't remember why these Nodes are connected to each other.