You may create a Personal Group composed of network members you want to share your Stuff with (see Creating, Editing, and Deleting a Personal Group).
To add another member to a Personal Group, follow the steps below.
- Click Notebook from either the secondary destination bar or from the Content Creation menu.
- On the Notebook page, navigate down the Your Stuff categories on the left until you see My Groups. Click My Groups.
- On the top right, click the Funnel icon, then search for the Group you want to a new member to.
- Groups that meet the search criteria you entered in Step 3 above are displayed on the Preview Pane, or the pane on the left. Click a Group to reveal more details about it on the Work Pane, or the pane on the right. Once selected, you may add a new member to the Group from the Work Pane.
- Click the Add a Member button at the bottom of the Work Pane.
- On the Select Members window, either search for the user to be added to the group using the Search box on top or select from among the users on the list, then click Done.
- Back on the Group's Work pane, click the Save button on the top right.