Lists represent phases or parts of a project. Cards represent information and resources associated with a list/phase. Once a certain part of your project is complete, the Cards in a List can be moved on to the next part of the project.
All cards in a list can also be moved to a list on another Board.
To move all Cards from one list to the next, follow the steps below.
- Click the More Options button on the top-right of the list.
- Click Move all cards on this list to open the Move all cards window. To move all cards on the list to a list on another Board, proceed to Step 3. To move all cards on the list to a list on the same Board, skip to Step 4.
- On the Board List, select the Board to where the cards on the list will be moved.
- Select the list to where the cards will be moved.
- Select the position on the list where the cards will be inserted.
- Click Move.
The "Move all Cards" menu will open.
Select and the list that you'd like to move all cards to.
Then click "Move."
Your cards will now all be in their new list.
That's all there is to it.