A Card may contain information that's useful to people who are working on different parts of the same project, or even to those working on another project. In these cases, you may copy the Card to another List on either the same Board or a different Board. You are allowed to copy as many Cards as you like from one list to another, whether on the same Board or a different one.
To copy a Card to another list on a different Board or to a different list on the same Board, follow the steps below.
- Click the button on the top-right of the Card you want to copy to another list.
- Click Copy to open the Copy Card window. To copy the Card to another list on a different Board, go to Step 3. To copy the Card to another List on the same Board, skip to Step 4.
- On the Board list, the current Board on which the card is located is shown by default. To copy the Card to another Board, select the other Board from the list, then select a List from the other Board.
- Select the position of the list to be copied over to the other Board. Skip to Step 6.
- On the Board list, select another list on the same Board, then a position for the list on the Board.
- Click Copy.