Listbots allow Board managers and owners to automatically add new Cards to Lists without having to manually shift through all the content available on a network. Listbots are unique to each Board. You can choose to set up as many Listbots as you see necessary. To know more about Listbots, see About Listbots.
To set up a basic Listbot, follow the steps below.
- Jump to the Board of interest.
- Click the Board's More Options button, then click Add Listbot.
- Enter a name for the Listbot, then select the type of content you want the Listbot to fetch.
- Select the Categories and Spaces from which the content will be fetched.
- Optionally, you may choose to fetch content from a particular network member or groups, and assign newly fetched Cards to a Board member.
- Click Create.
You can also create Advanced listbots. To know more, see Creating an Advanced Listbot.