Notebook is your personal digital assistant, keeping track of all your interests, from Ideas and Publications to Spaces and Files, and even people.
When you first open your Notebook, all categories, or content types, on the sidebar to the left are expanded with icon and label. After an item is selected, the column collapses into icons only to maximize your viewing and work space.
This is how your Notebook looks like with the left column minimized to show icons only. Note the wider right column with the minimized left column.
The bar on your left shows you all the options you have in your Notebook, including:
- Activity log - Use activity log to see all your activities on your network, including conversations and content contributions.
- Updates - View the latest updates from yourself and others you follow
- Files - Track and interact with your files
- Ideas - See all the Ideas you've introduced
- Publications - Review any Publications you've written or uploaded
- Inventions - See your Inventions
- Challenges - See the Challenges you've started
- Polls - Review any Polls you've started
- Boards - See any Boards you've created or which you are a manager
- Spaces - See all the Spaces you've created
- Drafts - This is where all your drafts are located
- Following - This is a list of all the people and content that you follow
- Followers - This is a list of all the people following you
- Books - Your library of Books you've created
- My groups This is a listing of all the personal, private, and network-wide groups that you belong to.