Listbots allows Board managers and owners to automatically add new Cards to Lists without having to manually shift through all network content. Listbots are unique to each Board. You can choose to set up as many Listbots as necessary.
There are two Listbot types you can create, namely, Basic and Advanced.
A basic Listbot allows you to specify the type of content to pull from which category and/or space and assign the Card to a team member. To know more about creating an basic Listbot, see Creating a Basic Listbot.
Aside from having a basic Listbot's capabilities, an advanced Listbot allows you to do the following:
- Specify keywords for content search
- Define run frequency
- Choose the location of the Card to be inserted on the list
- Scan existing content for matches to the Listbot's requirements, and
- Include duplicates.
To know more about creating an advanced Listbot, see Creating an Advanced Listbot.
Below are a few tips regarding Listbots.
- Give your Listbot a name that will help you identify its function at first glance. For example, Add Ideas to Review List.
- Set the Listbot to automatically assign new Tasks to a manager who can help delegate job functions.
- Narrow the scope of your Listbot by Category, Spaces, or Groups of interest.