A policy document outlines a set of terms and conditions, or rules and principles, which aims to guide members on proper course of action on your private network. Use Zillable's Policy Document as a means for communicating information, for example, guidelines and NDAs, to full, restricted, and Guest members.
The three kinds of policy documents you can upload to your Network are given below.
- Member Policy - Most organizations have written policies that supplement, and may form part of, their employment contracts with employees. Some may also have social media, innovation and intellectual property-related policies. Upload your policies and reinforce and clarify the standards expected of your network members.
- Guest Policy - If single Space guest access is frequently used, you may want to consider a Guest Access Policy document, including non-disclosure terms and conditions, if applicable.
- Restricted Policy - Restricted members can be invited to multiple Open Spaces. Because the collaboration and interactions with full members may be regular, you may want to outline specific terms, conditions, or rules to govern all Open Spaces interactions.
As an Administrator, you can upload these policy documents at any time from the Manage My Network page. Uploaded documents are sent to invitees during the invitation process. Here's how to upload your Policy Document.
- Click Manage my Network from your Profile menu.
- On the Manage my Network page, click Network Settings, then Policy Document.
- Choose the type of Policy to be uploaded.
- Click the Upload Document button, then select and upload the Policy document from your computer.