As an Administrator, you can use Network Settings to control who can submit and approve a Challenge before they are published.
There are two types of challenges:
- Public Challenges, which are discoverable
- Private Challenges, which are only visible to invited collaborators
To configure the Network Challenges settings, follow the steps below.
- Click Manage my Network from your Profile menu.
- On the Manage my Network page, click Network Settings, then Challenges.
- From the Challenges page, you can change the Challenges settings. Toggle On or Off Enable Challenges. If this is set to On, it will allow the creation of Challenges using the Content Creation menu on the top right.
- Administrators can also set who can start a challenge by selecting from among the available options.
If All members is selected, members, space owners and managers and network admin can start a challenge. Space owners and managers limits the access to start a challenge between them. If Network Admin Only is selected, then it is only limited through Network admin access.
- Other than setting who can start a challenge, Administrator can also set who can approve a challenge.
If None, No Approval is required is selected, Challenges is not required to be approved before publication. Any member can create and issue a challenge.
If Space owners and Managers is selected, then they can only decide whether a challenge can be posted on their respective spaces.
Challenges are limited to Network Admins if Network Admins only is selected.
Click Save to apply the made changes.